Awake Journey Groups
Rediscover who God is, who God has created you to be, and what living your identity in Christ looks like in your everyday life.
More than a small group or a Bible study, the Awake experience is an integrated spiritual adventure for women to deeply explore the reality of their identity in Christ. Awake Journey groups invite you to discover, wrestle, reflect, and grow as you meet weekly for ten weeks with a safe community of kindreds.
In an Awake Journey group, you'll:
- Face what keeps you from living life to the full right now, confronting everything from perfectionism to sin to authenticity.
- Understand the root of why you feel like you are both too much and yet never enough.
- Connect with other women wanting to freely and fully live out their identity in Christ.
- Learn why all of us try to perform to earn the love, purpose, worth, and security that only God can give.
- Discern the still, small voice of God.
You’ll leave with a deeper awareness who God is, who God has created you to be, and spiritual rhythms to help you engage the lifelong journey of transformation: the invitation to live as you are.
Awake Journey groups are intentional, small, and committed. As one participant said, there are no back rows!
A maximum of 8 women come together for an hour and a half each week over the course of 10 weeks to explore the reality of who we are in Christ. The comprehensive curriculum of Awake connects biblical and theological study with personal reflection and contemplative experience to powerfully transform your experience of God, yourself, others, and the world.
Sign up below to be among the first to know when a new Awake Journey group is launching.
“I can’t even begin to tell you how much God used our group to transform my heart and my mind.”
“It just kept getting better every week.”
“God truly hand-picked me and placed me in the group at the best and most right time for me. Some hard revelations were revealed and some great truths were learned.”
“My walk with Jesus was forever changed and I now have a clearer, more correct, and more beautiful view of how Christ views me. I consistently remind myself of the truth that I am enough because of Him.”